Hammerhead Karoo android cykelcomputer

Hvilket udstyr skal jeg købe og hvorfor!? - Whats hot and whats not.
Niels G Henningsen
3000+ posts = spammer

Re: Hammerhead Karoo android cykelcomputer

Post by Niels G Henningsen »

Lille opsamling på Karooo'en... de er desværre stadig langt fra ders floromvunde reklamer, og kæmper stadig med stabilitet , der er stadig potentiale i og med den er android baseret,men.....

Dog har lige fået min "ikke cyklende søn" Kasper, der til gengæld er i "IT branchen" til at installere nogle "third party apps" på den, bla. Komott, så den kan med den store skærm være brugbar som navigator på turen sydpå (eller hvor man nu tager på cykelferie) .

Men husk at medbringe din Garmin as well, hvis du vil være sikker på få det hele "optaget"... På Mallorca viste den fint vej og kommende stigninger... med gemte nada ( kørt som regulær Karoo,med dens native apps)
mvh Niels Henningsen

Jeg er nødvendigvis ikke blot skide arrogant.......
hører bare ikke specielt godt, selv med høreapparater ....
Niels G Henningsen
3000+ posts = spammer

Nu på update nr 31 fra Hammerhead, og det går fremad... Spørg bare Jais.
Men i mellemtiden har jeg fundet er anden enhed, der opfylder mine behov.

Derfor sælger jeg min Hammerhead Karoo for ~1000 kr.

Hvis man er bare lidt it kyndig, er der store muligheder for ,at installere alverdens andre navigations apps mm.
Måske oplagt til den mere "turist" orienterede ryttertype, da skærmen er "H U G E" sammenlignet med andre GPS enheder...
mvh Niels Henningsen

Søren K.
Bagfra højre-om!

Post by Søren K. »

Byder 500,-
ChristianPhilipJ
Fyr og flamme

Post by ChristianPhilipJ »

Søren K. wrote:Byder 500,-
En gang hustler altid hustler :lol:
Niels G Henningsen
3000+ posts = spammer

Beklager, den røg for fuld pris omkring juletid :mrgreen:
mvh Niels Henningsen

Søren K.
Bagfra højre-om!

Hammerhead Karoo android cykelcomputer

Post by Søren K. »

Niels G Henningsen wrote:
Beklager, den røg for fuld pris omkring juletid :mrgreen:
Argh. Ku godt bruge noget andet en telefonen, den er for upræcis mht. Strava har jeg opdaget. Hvad anbefaler du af “godt til prisen” ? Magter ikke rigtigt at sætte mig ind i markedet....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AndreasA
3000+ posts = spammer

Post by AndreasA »

Wahoo elemnt (roam) sgu være god til prisen
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it” Ferris Bueller.

http://www.andreasmikkel.dk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Niels G Henningsen
3000+ posts = spammer

EDGE 530 hvis du kan leve med knapper, ellers 830 med touch screen.. Selv vagte jeg 530'eren.

fra DC Rainmaker :

All Around Cycling GPS: Garmin Edge 530 & Wahoo BOLT

If we were to play purely a features game, the Edge 530 would win this category no problem (or the Edge 830 if you want to pay $100 more). But it’s not as simple as that. For what the Wahoo BOLT lacks in features it does make up for in simplicity and ease of use. Mostly.

Starting with the Edge 530 – it got a boatload of new features upon launch this past spring. ClimbPro being one of the biggest, which automatically shows each segment of your climbs as you go through them on a course. It’s super cool for hilly/mountainous routes. Atop that, for mountain bikers there’s a massive swath of new features from trail routing to jump metrics. And of course – the biggie for the Edge 530 was that it now includes detailed routable maps for your region. That’s the core difference to the Wahoo BOLT, which while it has underlying maps – they can’t route atop them on the fly without a pre-programmed route.

Meanwhile, the Wahoo BOLT does support navigation as long as the routes are sent to it from your phone or a 3rd party service. And it supports all the sensors you’re likely to use, including Garmin’s Varia Radar these days. Atop that – one of the biggest points for the Wahoo is the phone integration is super smooth and ‘just works’. There’s no fiddling with trying to get or keep the pairing, nor is it complicated to find features. Sure, it has less features (a lot less), but, it’s also just simpler for many folks to pick up and go.

Either way – you won’t go wrong with either unit. You’ll largely find the Edge 530 on my handlebars these days, with the odd Edge 830 showing up here and there. The main difference between the two being the touchscreen (which, as yesterday can once again attest do – works perfectly fine in the pouring rain).
mvh Niels Henningsen

Søren K.
Bagfra højre-om!

Post by Søren K. »

Niels G Henningsen wrote:EDGE 530 hvis du kan leve med knapper, ellers 830 med touch screen.. Selv vagte jeg 530'eren.

fra DC Rainmaker :

All Around Cycling GPS: Garmin Edge 530 & Wahoo BOLT

If we were to play purely a features game, the Edge 530 would win this category no problem (or the Edge 830 if you want to pay $100 more). But it’s not as simple as that. For what the Wahoo BOLT lacks in features it does make up for in simplicity and ease of use. Mostly.

Starting with the Edge 530 – it got a boatload of new features upon launch this past spring. ClimbPro being one of the biggest, which automatically shows each segment of your climbs as you go through them on a course. It’s super cool for hilly/mountainous routes. Atop that, for mountain bikers there’s a massive swath of new features from trail routing to jump metrics. And of course – the biggie for the Edge 530 was that it now includes detailed routable maps for your region. That’s the core difference to the Wahoo BOLT, which while it has underlying maps – they can’t route atop them on the fly without a pre-programmed route.

Meanwhile, the Wahoo BOLT does support navigation as long as the routes are sent to it from your phone or a 3rd party service. And it supports all the sensors you’re likely to use, including Garmin’s Varia Radar these days. Atop that – one of the biggest points for the Wahoo is the phone integration is super smooth and ‘just works’. There’s no fiddling with trying to get or keep the pairing, nor is it complicated to find features. Sure, it has less features (a lot less), but, it’s also just simpler for many folks to pick up and go.

Either way – you won’t go wrong with either unit. You’ll largely find the Edge 530 on my handlebars these days, with the odd Edge 830 showing up here and there. The main difference between the two being the touchscreen (which, as yesterday can once again attest do – works perfectly fine in the pouring rain).
Synes bare de er dyre allesammen....

Indtil videre er den gamle Garmin 705 edge fundet frem fra gemmerne, opladet over natten og testet i dag. Den ku stadig huske datoen efter 2-3 år i skuffen. Det er ret markant så mere precis den er end en iphone.... så må jeg leve lidt med det manuelle upload...
Niels G Henningsen
3000+ posts = spammer

En sidste "update" herfra, DC Rainmaker rammer meget godt : "There’s probably no device on the market that’s seen as many major updates since launch as the Hammerhead Karoo (actually, I should back-up a second, you can’t buy the Karoo 1 anymore, you haven’t been able to since last year. The ran out of stock, then COVID-19 hit, and then they just decided to wait till Karoo 2 instead). In any case, since the OG Karoo started shipping two years ago it’s had more updates than you can shake a stick at. Now of course, that’s largely because as a first-time entrant to the GPS bike computer category, they had to. They started out behind, and needed to innovate to become competitive.

Ironically, I think it’s really only since late last year that software-wise they’ve unlocked that achievement. Unfortunately, about the same time, they ran out of hardware."

Nå men der kommer så en 2'er :-)
mvh Niels Henningsen